TO ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENT ATHLETES...

Before considering a scholarship offer from
THE Ohio State University
please remember that if you drop a pass, say something they don't like, or accurately report on the multiple NCAA violations always occurring at OSU -- you will receive death threats and beware -- someday one of these cretins may go through with it.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Former OSU QB leaves state because of death threats


Herbstreit leaves Ohio because of fans' criticism

| 1 Comment
herbie-187.jpgThe Columbus Dispatch reports: Kirk Herbstreit and his family moved out of central Ohio because of the constant criticism he has received from a vocal minority of Ohio State fans who don't understand that his job at the network demands objectivity and fairness. 

"Nobody loves Ohio State more than me," said Herbstreit, a former Buckeyes quarterback. "I still have a picture of Woody Hayes and my dad (Jim, a former OSU player) in my office, and nobody will do more than I do for the university behind the scenes. But I've got a job to do, and I'm going to continue to be fair and objective. To continue to have to defend myself and my family in regards to my love and devotion to Ohio State is unfair."

Herbstreit said he and his wife, Allison, visited several cities before deciding on Nashville. 

No comments:

Post a Comment